Careline are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Night Care Assistants across North Northumberland - Covering areas of Cornhill-on-Tweed (TD12) Berwick-on-Tweed, Norham and Lowick (TD15) Seahouses (NE68) Bamburgh (NE69) Belfield (NE70) Millfield, Wooler (NE71) and surrounding areas.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have access to a vehicle.
The working hours are 11pm - 7am over 4 nights a week and will be paid at £8.20 per hour on shift. The role will require successful applicants to work alternate weekends.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you ideally will have experience in caring for another person and be comfortable in a fast paced role.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive rates paid per shift on a block basis and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Careline is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job