As a Projects Care Worker for Agincare, you'll be supporting the NHS by helping people return home after they leave hospital. You'll be visiting different clients every day and assisting them with their requirements which could include personal care and domestic duties.
Experience working in social care is not required as full comprehensive training is provided as well as time to shadow some of our experienced team. We work with many hospitals across the UK, so it's important you're happy spending time across different parts of the UK.
Please note: This is a nationwide position, you'll be based throughout the UK. We have positions in the following locations - Dorset, Wiltshire, Devon and Surrey but flexibility is required.
What does an excellent Care Assistant look like?
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
- The right to work in the UK
- Full UK Driving licence for over one year
- Over the age of 21 (Due to the rules set by our car hire provider)
- Flexibility towards travel across England
- A good level of English - both written and spoken
- Approachable and supportive to individuals
What can we offer you?
- £10 an hour
- 50 hours over 6 days
- Guaranteed hours - If we don't have the work for you, you'll still get paid!
- Paid travel time between each client
- Permanent Employment Contract
- Flexibility to working patterns
- Accommodation and uniform are provided
- A company car is provided with a sat-nav
You will also have the opportunity to join our Care Training Programme, a 12-15-month course where you will gain qualifications in care which are equal to 7 GCSE's! If you do not have a GCSE in Maths or English, you will also gain these too.
Care Workers also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Unlimited access to our employee referral scheme
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'