MTrec care are looking for confident Care Assistants (HCA) who have experience in working within busy residential Care Homes to be based in Newcastle Upon Tyne and surrounding areas for regular or adhoc shifts.
The successful Care Assistants will be responsible for assisting service users with their physical and emotional needs helping them to remain as independent as possible.
Duties can include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks such as laundry
- Promoting the privacy and dignity of residents at all times
- Providing person-centred care as per individual care plans
- Any other duties as reasonably required
All applicants must have 6 months recent UK experience in the relevant setting, provide proof of National Insurance, pass a DBS check and provide satisfactory references which cover the previous 3 years to be considered for the role.
MTrec offer amazing benefits to all current candidates such as:
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £300 worth of shopping vouchers
If you are interested please apply directly today with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you.
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.