At Care South we have an opportunity for a full time or part time Care Assistant to join us working in areas such as Midsomer Norton, Radstock and the surrounding villages. As you will be supporting clients in their homes, for this role a driving licence and access to a vehicle for work is required.
Shift Available - 16:00 - 22:00
Benefits for Care South - full time or part time Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) include:
- £10.25 - £12.25 per hour (Contact time)
- Travel time and mileage paid
- Enhancements available
- Blue Light discount card, RAC breakdown cover, EAP, 'Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Paid DBS and uniform
- Various shifts between the hours of 07.00-22:00 available. PM availability needed in particular.
Key duties for Health Care Assistants include (but may not be limited to):
- Identifying the needs and abilities of our clients and provide personal care and encouragement to them
- Assisting with medication, meal preparation and domestic services
- Supporting with escorted outings
- Communicating with the office, escalating when required
- Reflect our HEART values in your day to day work
If you want to make a real difference and change someone’s life - Care South could help you.
- Previous experience in a care setting is desirable but not essential as Care South provide full training
- Flexible in the hours you can work and ability to work every other weekend
- A genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of our residents
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Holder of an enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to undertake one
About Care South:
As a not-for-profit charity, our HEART values are key to us providing outstanding care.
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Elder Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'