MTrec Care are looking for hardworking , enthusiastic Care assistants ( HCA ) to work in Morpeth and surrounding areas.
Successful candidates will be responsible for assisting service users with their physical and emotional needs in a residential setting which can include , but are not limited to :
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks such as laundry
- Promoting the privacy and dignity of residents at all times
- Providing person-centred care as per individual care plans
- Any other duties as reasonably required
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
All Applicants must provide satisfactory references which cover the previous 3 years , proof of National Insurance and meet the work experience criteria of no less than 6 months UK experience in the relevant setting.
MTrec Care also offer amazing benefits such as :
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
If you are interested please do not hesitate! , Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you!
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"