Newcross Healthcare on the look out for motivatedMental HealthCare Assistants to assist in providing life-enhancing care to our service users with mental health conditions, challenging behaviours and learning disabilities in Cardiff and the surrounding locations.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.What will I be doing?
This varied Care Assistant role involves working as part of a team to care for sick or vulnerable people. You'll be assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Previous experience of caring for service users with dementia, mental health and challenging behaviours in a range of medium, low and residential nursing home settings will strengthen your application.Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50%of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
What's in it for you
- A salary of up to £13.83/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our team works tirelessly to deliver the highest quality of care by providing outstanding healthcare professionals to those in need.
Drop in to our Cardiff branch who are located at 8 Bath Place, close to Cardiff University and also Cardiff Queen Street train station.Come and join our fantastic team today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- mental health
- healthcare assistant
- senior care assistant
- south wales
- care agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'