We currently are currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join the Balfor bank team and deliver care and support to residents in Malvern Worcseter on a temporary shift basis working. You will be working within a 34 bed care home providing personal care and support to residents who have Dementia, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment, to older adults and Younger Adults.
Duties will include:
- Promote the physical, emotional and well being of the residents in all aspects of personal care for example dressing, washing, bathing, mobility assistance where necessary.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Administer medication.
- Completing and working to care plans and completing daily paperwork.
- Moving and handling residents.
- Be involved in providing a personalised housing related support service to older people with an assessed need which will help them to remain as independent as possible.
- Experience as a care assistant (essential)
- Experience of rehabilitation ( Desired)
- NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. (Essential)
- Hardworking, friendly, a good team player and flexible.
- References cover a 5 year period including your most recent employer. (Essential)
- Enhanced DBS check updated (Essential)
- Level 1 Safeguarding
Should you not herefrom us within 7 days your application is unsucessful.
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
- Care Plans
- Personal Care