Health Care Assistant - Live in Care
£550 - £750 per week depending on your experience and client’s needs
Additional benefits included
Permanent Full time
We are recruiting domiciliary health care assistants for our large Care provider client within the South West region. Our client has numerous Care Homes and operates domiciliary care throughout the UK and are currently recruiting for positions within the South West of England. A successful candidate will be patient and caring and able to provide a quality service to clients within their homes whilst enabling them to lead an active and independent life. This role would suit experienced care workers who live in the South West of England, but also experienced care workers that could travel to the area and live in with the residents. You need a driving licence for this role
We currently have an expedited recruitment, training and induction programme which means that you can have an immediate start.
- Full Training
- Accommodation and food if required
- Market leading support
- Career progression
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Eligible for the NHS discount scheme offering up to 60% off high street brands
- Blue light discount packages with large branded stores
- Employee assistance programmes with access to medical, financial and emotional support
Our health care assistants will:-
- provide a high level of care to the clients
- assist those that require it with day to day needs such as washing, dressing, feeding.
- assist those with mobility problems
- ensure that the preparation, cooking and serving of food meet the required standards
- initiate and participate in recreational activities, day trips, arts and crafts etc
- prompt and assists the clients with their medication when required
- ensure all documentation relevant to the client and their care plans are accurate and up to date
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'