Care Assistant - Immediate Start (Exeter)
Are you a support worker looking for a great oppurtunity in Supported living?
An amazing Support Worker oppurtunity in Exeter is available.
The role is mostly to provide care to Tenants with Mental Health, Autism, challenging behaviour and complex disabilites.
- The company -
- A high quality supported living care service are seeking to recruit great support workers who are equipped with the right ethics and values to work within our services. You will be supporting adults with a wide range of learning difficulties such as Autism, Mental health, learning disabilities and some severe challenging behaviour.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting vulnerable adults with gaining their independence
- Supporting service users with every part of their daily lives - Cooking, cleaning, visits to the shops etc
- Working with social services and GP’s arranging and attending check ups
- Managing some challenging behaviours
- Working with some Non-Verbal and Physically Disabled Tenants
- Maintaining a high standard of support, focusing on the service-users’ well-being
- Arranging days out for service users, encouraging them to be as productive as possible
- Some service users may need assistance with Personal care
- what we require from applicants:
- Flexibility and Reliability (essential)
- Driver - preferable
- Fit for walks with our clients
- Passionate about the CARE of vulnerable people with various mental health, Learning difficulties or Autistic backgrounds (essential)
- Willing to grow and develop yourself with the help of our National Training Manager and Training officers
- What we Offer -
- Awesome Training and development plans for our national colleagues across the UK
- Immediate Start
- Guaranteed Hours
- Salary and Working hours -
- 7.83 Per Hour
- Able to cover mileage cost if required
- Long day shifts (around 36 hours per week)
- 3 - 5 days available per week
- Full time role
- Mental Health
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"