We urgently require care workers to join our well established and hardworking team. A minimum of 6 months recent experience is required. Prestige Nursing + Care is well known and established for supplying high quality staff to provide exceptional care to clients, within their own homes.
This role is very varied and may involve aspects of personal care, social visits and companionship, shopping visits and attending appointments, supporting clients and their families who are living with dementia, supporting those with learning disabilities, brain injuries, providing palliative/end of life care, optional night shifts and various other duties that may be required.
If you feel you have the skills and passion to become a member of our team and you'd like to work with a reputable and well established company that puts people at the heart of all we do, then we'd like to hear from you.
Please be aware that some duties may involve taking people shopping and out on social outings and appointments, so business insurance will be required for relevent work.
- Free in branch training
- Flexible hours, choosen by you, to suit your already existing commitments
- Member advantage scheme that can be used in many popular high street stores
- Weekly pay
- Care certificate training available, where necessary
- Holiday pay
- Excellent rates of pay
- Continuing support & development from Prestige branch staff
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience is required.
Duties of the Job
- Prompting and assisting with medication
- Assisting clients with shopping visits and attending various social events and appointments
- Assisting clients with activities of daily living, domestic duties & personal care
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of clients at all times
- Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans, report notes and MAR charts
- Providing complex care, where needed
- Providing personalised care & support to clients and their families
- Respecting the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively in all aspects of work
Job Specific Requirements
- To have a caring and well mannered disposition
- To have the ability to prioritise tasks
- To the ability to work on own initiative
- Car driver
- To have excellent communication skills
- To be professional at all times, friendly and have a willing disposition
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- To have a smart and professional appearance at all times
- social care
- homecare assisstant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job