Would you like to make a difference to an older adult in your local area by becoming a Care Assistant & Home Helper? Are you interested in part time hours in the Ilford area of Redbridge, and are you a car driver?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning care provider, specialising in care and support to private clients within their own homes. You will be supporting older people to help them remain independent. You will be helping them achieve this by:
- Assisting with morning or bedtime routines
- Prompting to take medication
- Assisting with washing and dressing
- Taking clients out shopping or attending local groups
- Attending doctors or hospital appointments
- Preparing meals and being a friend and someone for company
Being a Care Assistant & Home Helper, isn’t just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
What are the benefits?
- Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is the biggest benefit and motivator for doing this job.
- Excellent hourly rate of £8.50 - £17.00 (bank holidays).
- Continuous training and support, with ongoing progression.
- Paid Holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
What are the potential hours?
Part-time hours are available, approximately 10-30 hours per week. Unfortunately, full time or school hours are not offered due to the nature of the work. If you are available some early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you.
What skills do you need to be a Care Assistant & Home Helper?
Firstly, you will want to make a difference to someone’s life and have a big heart!
You can be any age group and from any background, there is no upper limit.
You will be able to strike a relationship and rapport with the person you are paired with.
You will also be happy to provide personal care, which could be helping someone brush their teeth, assisting with washing, dressing or brushing their hair.
You do not need to have a UK driving licence to apply for this position.
You probably have lots of questions, that is fine once you apply we will give you a call and answer any questions you may have and tell you a lot more.
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job