Care Assistant & Home Helper
We are looking for a compassionate Care Assistants & Home Helpers in the Eastbourne area of East Sussex to join our team of award winning, dedicated carers.
We have older people in the Eastbourne, Hailsham, Heathfield, Uckfield, Crowborough, Mayfield, and Wadhurst areas of East Sussex who are looking for people to support them.
If you want to join a company, who deliver the level of care you would expect for your friends and relatives- then you will fit right in!
This is an exciting chance to join a homecare organisation that values its employees, we focus on internal promotion, so you will have lots of chances to prove your worth and get recognized for your hard work. Who knows, maybe this will be the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career?
What is the pay, perks, and hours?
- Full-time and part time hours available with a mixture of shifts from 7am - 10pm;
- £8.80 per hour weekdays, £9.75 weekends, plus paid travel time between calls on top;
- 28p per mile mileage allowance;
- A monthly star employee bonus scheme;
- Up to £250 during the training induction week;
- 28 days holiday,
- Free adult social care diploma training to help you further your skills!
Our owner understands that to achieve quality care and to protect people’s dignity, you need to build a relationship of trust and respect, that’s what makes us different. We support mainly Older People within their own homes to help them remain independent, yes there are plenty of companies that provide this service, but we want to be the best!
Who are we looking for?
- We provide full, expert training- so no experience necessary! Training is Monday to Friday 10am-15:00pm.
- We want someone with a professional, can-do attitude, with a smile on their face;
- A full, clean UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
What are the responsibilities of a Care Assistant & Home Helper?
- Helping them with their morning or evening routines;
- Assisting them with some elements of personal care;
- Accompanying them on Doctor’s visits or taking them out to their social clubs;
- Prompting them to take medication;
- Cooking them light meals and doing some domestic duties;
- Being there to listen to them- sometimes you may be the one friendly face they see.
If you are excited by this great job opportunity and you want to make a real difference in your community, then please click "apply."
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"