This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Care Assistant / Home Carer
- Are you looking for your first role in care? No experience needed full paid training provided!
- Experienced? Come on board to our friendly teams within a thriving family ran company that truly appreciates and values our amazing Carers.
- What we need from you
- An empathetic and compassionate person.
- Have a can do attitude and work well under pressure.
- Driven to provide the best service for our clients.
- What we provide for you
- Putting you through the Nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Having a dedicated scheduler to maintain close calls to limit the stress of travelling
- To build regular shifts and clients to provide continuity of care and hours.
- Allowing flexible hours to suit your needs part time and full time welcome.
- Competitive pay + mileage and travel time.
- Stakeholder Pension
- No costs - Free DBS and uniform.
- Internal progression to Supervisory / Managerial roles, if available, once experienced.
- Training to support your continued development.
- All we ask in return:
- Is that you have a full drivers licence and access to a vehicle / moped.
- Regular availability for a permanent position alongside some availability at the weekend.
- You are prepared to be involved in all aspects of personal care including toileting, bathing and showering to maintain the clients personal hygiene
- Care is one of the most rewarding jobs available. If you're ready for the challenge and really want to make a difference then don't hesitate to contact us and apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job