Position: Domiciliary Care Assistant
Contract Type: Flexible
Hours: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available
Pay: £8.40 p/h Mon - Fri | £9.00 p/h at weekends | Up to £18.00 on bank holidays
About the role:
As a Kare Plus Domiciliary Care Assistant you would provide practical care and emotional support to our customers. Your duties would include; personal care, help with domestic tasks, preparing meals and assisting with daily routine.
Compassion and respect are essential qualities for this role to ensure life-enhancing care for all of our customers, enabling them to maintain life skills and fulfil their potential.
At Kare Plus we understand that working within the Health and Social Care sector can be rewarding but also challenging.
We acknowledge this and support our staff by offering:
- Ongoing Training/ Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Working Hours Include: Mornings, Evenings, Weekends & Wake Nights
- Immediate work available (following DBS and reference checks)
- Free Uniform and ID Badge
- Fully Funded NVQ in Health and Social Care Available
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Established Clients
- Carer of the Month Awards
- Consistent Daily Care Calls
- Pension scheme
- Mileage and travel time paid weekly
Driving and own transport
Applicants must be over 18 years old
Experience is preferred, but NOT essential as we provide on-going training and support.
If you want to have a positive impact on your community and make a difference to someone’s day click apply or visit the Kare Plus website to find out more.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'