Care Assistant, Home Care Support Worker, Community Care Assistant, Banbury and surrounding villages
Come join our family run company, TH Homely Care Services, as a community care assistant and be the highlight of someone’s day by making a true and real difference.
At TH Homely Care Services we pride ourselves in providing high quality care assistance by respecting our clients, their lives and homes, with the upmost respect, dignity, empathy and compassion, enabling our clients to maintain their independence at home.
Ideally you will have care work experience but more importantly to us is your values, ethics and commitment to such an important and rewarding job. We can give you all the relevant training and offer an immediate start for the right person.
Here is what we expect from you:
- Empathy, compassion and a genuine desire to help others
- Reliability, dedication and flexibility
- Positivity and a ready smile
- Kindness and patience
- Honesty and a nice sense of humor
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Full UK or EU drivers license
- Use of own car
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
As a company we give back to our staff by investing in them, looking after them and being as flexible as we can for them, after all our carers are the 'Heartbeat’ of our business.
As a member of our family team you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Part time/full time/weekend/weekday/AM/PM hours
- All rotas available via smart phone app
- Local work
- Guaranteed hours - dependent on meeting a set criteria
- Excellent rates of pay - UP TO £10 per hour
- Enhanced pay for selected Bank Holidays
- Paid Holiday
- Auto enrolment to pension scheme
- Free induction training
- Free refresher training
- Free uniform
- Access to additional E-Learning to develop you further
- Exceptional support from fellow carers and office staff
- Paid mileage
- We also reward all our staff with an Annual Bonus to say thank you for your year of dedication and hard work
- All roles are subject to full DBS
DON’T DELAY, APPLY RIGHT AWAY!
We would love to hear from you,
TH Homely Care Services Team
- Communication Skills
- Social Care
- Elder Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'