Full time, Part time contracts and Bank work available
Day and Night shifts
Competitive Rate of pay and double pay on bank holidays
We love what we do and we want you to love it too! We are looking for caring and friendly people to join us at Sussex Healthcare!
Where you will work?
The Grange - Care for young adults with learning and physical disabilities
What we need from you?
We require you to be of a warm and friendly disposition with a caring nature.
You do not need to have experience or a qualification in care as we provide full training both in the home and at our Training Academy. We have amazing Managers, Tutors and teachers in the field who will train and support you in everything you need to know to become a good carer and to gain your care certificate. Through this training you will learn to identify specific needs and requirements of the individual service users.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that our service users needs are met, always.
What will the role entail?
- To meet the personal care needs of service users in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence
- To help in the care of the service users physical environment and in the general day to day activities of the home.
*The full job description will be discussed with you at phone screening stage
What benefits are there for you?
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Double pay at bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus,
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training
- Internal academy offering various courses including specific training in a field you are passionate about, eg, Dementia.
- The opportunity to complete your level 2 and 3 in healthcare
- Nursing apprenticeships
- Mentoring scheme,
- Exceptional career progression within the company,
- Refer friend bonuses
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes:
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain Injury
You will be given the opportunity to move between homes if you choose to, to broaden your experience and knowledge.
We have great facilities within our homes including salt caves, hydro therapy pools and sensory rooms.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!