Amazing Support worker opportunities available, with a well established Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service based in Watford, Hertfordshire
A well established Housing and Healthcare group with reliable and professional staff.
Specialising predominantly in Challenged behaviour and Personal Care services - excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
The Support Worker position
- Looking after Challenged behaviour, Learning disabilities and Personal Care service users
- Compliant with CQC regulations around safety and well-being
- Supporting young adults in a Supported living home get their independence back
- Train and develop life skills here possible with service users
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Personal care
- Adult Care 18+
What we offer:
- Full Training for personal care will be provided, and we will develop support workers to ensure continuous improvement.
- Working with the Registered Manager and Senior Management to identify safeguarding issues, improvements in day to day support and where necessary working with new referrals.
Salary and Working hours
- 12 hour shifts
- £93.96 per day
- Long days
- 8am to 8pm (shift patterns)
- Between 3-5 days a week
- Mental Health
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job