Are you an empathetic and considerate person who wants to support vulnerable people in your local community?
Do you enjoy learning new skills and working as part of a passionate and inspiring team of dedicated Health Care Providers?
If so, MyLife Living Assistance need you!
This is an extremely rewarding role that involves providing the highest standard of care to our Clients assisting with personal care, help around the home and preparing nutritious and delicious meals as well as offering emotional and physical support.
As a Home Care Assistant you will get the opportunity to connect with a variety of Clients every day, providing top notch care using the skills you’ve gained during your Induction training course and one on one shadow training with our experienced Team.
Your personal mileage is paid and your routes are planned to reduce travel between Clients, giving you the time needed to support every Client and deliver the best quality of care.
Why should you apply?
- We offer flexibility so you can balance your career with your personal schedule
- A fair wage that reflects the incredible work you do
- Ongoing individual support to help you get the most out of your career
- You will work for a company who understands and values its employees
- No need for timesheets, as you will be provided with your own smartphone and a handy mobile app so you can log your hours on go
- Paid for DBS, Training, Uniform and holiday allowance
- £250 welcome bonus *Subject to terms & conditions*
MyLife Living Assistance are a growing business who support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements including mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
If this sounds like the career for you, please don’t hesitate to apply online today.
- Health Care
- Home Care
- Mental Health
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job