I am looking to recruit care assistants in the Bradford / Skipton area, working either long day shifts (8am-8pm) or night shifts (8pm-8am) at a residential care home for the elderly.
Typical duties include;
- Personal cares for older adults in residence, who are aged 65+
- Washing, dressing, shaving, feeding, assisting with WC visits etc for those clients who are less independent
- Domestic duties which could include housekeeping, bed making, laundry, some light cleaning etc
- Some preparation and serving of meals
- Companionship and listening
- Assisting senior staff members
At Hands-On Healthcare Recruitment, we have a wide range of clients who support both the elderly and younger adults with a learning disability.
We aim to recruit candidates who are looking for ad hoc work that can fit around your needs and lifestyle. Whether you're just looking for one shift a week, or full time hours we can help you.
If you have experience it will enable a quicker start for you but even without, we can assist with intensive training and DBS checks.
- Personal Care
- Older Adults
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job