Comfort Call are looking for compassionate people to join our care team based at our Extra Care Scheme in Irlam.
To join our team and make a real difference you will be passionate about supporting our clients to regain and maintain an independent lifestyle after illness or injury. No previous experience of delivering hands on care is required as full training is provided. We are also looking for a Senior Carer which which will appeal to those with at least 12 months care experience.
Who would make an ideal Care Assistant? We’re looking for people with the following attributes to join our team:
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to deliver delivering hands on care.
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week. Successful applicants will be required to work alternate weekends.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• Competitive hourly rates from £7.50 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Further training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others*
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply
- Relationship Building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job