Guinness Care is a charitable organisation that specialise in care services for older people and adults with learning disabilities. We want to provide great person centred services to enable our customers to live positive, independent lives. Working with us is different and here’s why:
- Everything we do is about our customers so any profit we make is re-invested back into our business.
- 94% of our Home Care customers are entirely satisfied with the service we deliver.
- We really value our employees and offer excellent training and support
About the role
As a Care and Support Enabler with our homecare service in Plymouth, you’ll provide personalised support to Older Persons in their own homes. This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role where every interaction makes a real difference. Whether it’s helping customers out of bed, assisting with medication, preparing meals, helping to clean around the house, delivering personal care or just being someone to talk to, the work our carers do supports our customers to continue living in their own home and maintain their independence.
Who we’re looking for
Making sure our customers are cared for by the right people with the right values is our top priority and that’s why we’re not just looking for people with previous care experience. What’s important to us is that you’re naturally kind, caring, hardworking and committed to making a difference in people’s lives.
We make sure we’re always there for our customers when they need us so our standard service operates between 7am-10pm, 7 days a week. This vacancy is for evenings from 4pm-10pm and weekends. In return we can offer a range of contracted part time hours that work for you.
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make Guinness Care a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- Excellent rates of pay from £8.25 up to £9.30 per hour
- Fully paid induction training programme and any on-going training as required
- Permanent contract and contracted hours
- Support to study care qualifications and enhance personal development
- Free DBS and uniform
- £100 loyalty bonus
- £100 refer a friend voucher
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Reward Schemes
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
If you feel that this is the job for you then we’d love to hear from you! The first step is hitting the 'apply’ button and submitting your CV to us online!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'