We are currently seeking Care Assistants to work in different care homes dealing witk adults.
Team Support Services work with a number of elderly client groups with dementia related needs and nursing requirements - supporting client groups though a number of different services.
It's completly up to you how many shifts you want to take and where.
Pay: £8/hour for standard shifts during the week, £9/hour for standard night shifts during the week, £10/hour for Saturday night shifts, £11/hour for Sunday night shifts.
- To provide a high quality of care to adults in accordance with the homes guidelines and procedures
- To be able to provide personal care for adults
- To provide care which focuses on the needs of the individual
- Promoting independence and choice
- Assist to prepare breakfast, lunch and or dinner
- Follow individual care plans and ensure all client needs are met
- Assist with day to day activities within the home
- Original Passport and Visa (if applicable), National Insurance number
- Basic Care Certificates (manual handling, infection control, basic personal care and hygiene)
- valid DBS registered online
- Personal Care
- Nursing Homes
- Residential Care