Are you a talented Health Care Assistant or Support Worker looking to develop your career further? Are you a good team player looking for a new career? Are you motivated by person-centered care? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Respecting the Client’s dignity and privacy
- Providing support to the Client to be as independent as possible and encouraging them to do as much for themselves as they can.
- Working with Clients and families to deliver person centered care.
- Supporting with all aspects of personal care; feeding, toileting, bathing.
- Maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Client.
In Return we can offer...
- Free DBS check
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible pay
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Care Home Assistant to join the team in our Residential and Nursing Home Burrswood
Burrswood is a 120 bedded care home in Bury and provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia nursing and convalescence.
The day shift is: 08:00 - 20:00
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Burrswood Care Assistant Days
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.75 per hour
- Day shift
- Care Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bury BL9 5HB (Preferred)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'