Senior Care Assistant (Days)
New Care Projects is a development-led care home operator providing 'New Generation’ care facilities. From the initial concept and design of the building, through to construction, recruitment and care delivery, New Care carefully considers every last detail of each care facility.
Our stunning new home Ruddington Manor Care Centre, a purpose-built 66 bed care facility and is situated in the popular location of Wilford in Nottingham. The home meets all CQC requirements and provides the highest standards of safety, comfort and care to residents who have a variety of care needs including residential, nursing and dementia. We invest in our homes to enhance the experience of our residents. This includes OOMPH an award-winning activities and well-being programme. We have also introduced electronic medication administration records in all of our homes. We are developing electronic care planning which we anticipate will be ready for the opening of Ruddington Manor Care Centre.
Position: Senior Care Assistant - Days
Location: Wilford, Nottingham
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Shift times: 7.45am-8pm
Salary: £8.83 per hour (Paid Handover)
About the role:
We are currently seeking to appoint Care Assistants to join us at this very exciting time. Varied contracts available days, shift times are 7.45am-8pm. The home opens in May 2018 and we are therefore looking for a May start.
- Deliver hands on care to residents in a person-centred manner
- Participate in the dispensing of medicine
- Be responsible for the running of a community within the care home
- Assist the Home Manager and Registered Nurses in the running of the home
- Continually improve the quality of care delivered
- Keeping up to date with best practise as part of an ongoing personal development plan
- Keeping up to date and implementing the New Care Projects Care Practice Guidelines / Procedures
- Participating in the ongoing assessment, planning and evaluation of residents
- Daily recording of residents care
- Significant experience at Care Assistant level in a care environment
- Experience working with older people
- NVQ Level 2 in Social Care of equivalent or NVQ Level 3 in Social Care or equivalent / the achievement of this in the first 12 months of their employment.
- Evidence of the ability to contribute to the assessment, planning and evaluation of the care needs of older people
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the 6 principles of care and how they should underpin delivery of care in a residential / Nursing setting
- Good oral and written communication skills
You may have experience of the following: Care worker, Carer, Health Care Assistant, Support Worker, Nurses, Social Care Worker, Disability Assistant, Case Worker, Support Worker, Customer Support, Social Worker, Mental Health Care Worker, Community Nurse, Community Support Worker, Care Assistant, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job