Care Assistants (Days) - Ashton / Oldham
If you are an experienced Care Assistant looking for day shifts in the Tameside area, Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity to work on one of our complex care packages.This role involves supporting our client who has a spinal injury, enabling him to live in the family home.We are looking for workers to cover day shifts and night shifts between the hours of 8.30am-8.30pm and 8.30pm and 8.30am.
Clinical diagnosis and Competencies required: Specialist training provided.
Trachy care and management
Oral and tracheal suctioning
You will benefit form regular and consistent shifts and have the option to work on a part time or full time basis.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working alongside a colleague as part of a 2:1 team
- Delivering high standards of personal care
- Undertaking specialist care tasks e.g. tracheostomy, ventilator, catheter care
- Liaising with health professionals e.g. district nurses and family members
Our ideal candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 6 months 'hands-on’ care experience from within the last 2 years
- Must be able to provide checkable references
- Will be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS
- Happy to undertake our mandatory and specialist training
You do not need to be a driver for this role, as there are good transport links to access the client’s location.
To find out more or make an application, please fill in the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job