This is a fantastic chance to work for a home in a convenient location, in a fun and caring environment with great progression opportunities.
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- Completed Manual Handling Training
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Your job role will include:
- Not only caring for residents, but getting to know them and further understand their interests and needs, so that the level of care exceeds standards.
- Assisting residents with their daily living, such as helping to budget and shop, as well as assisting them with their personal care (Personal Care -You may be required to support with showering , continence pad changing, supporting individuals to get dressed - undressed and up for the morning).
- Working alongside family members and other health and social care professionals, in ordeer to provide individual care plans. These need to be regularly assessed in order to provide continually exceptional care.
- Planning and assisting with leisure activities, in order to provide a holistic approach to care.
Pay: £8.00ph to £9.50ph
Benefits: Staff Uniform, Great Pay, Flexihours, Temp of the Month, regular coffee mornings and much more!
At Quattro we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
QUATTRO HEALTHCARE WILL PAY FOR ALL MANDATORY AND REFRESHER TRAINING NEEDED FOR CANDIDATES, INCLUDING PRACTICAL AND THEORY COURSES, AS WELL AS UNIFORM.
In return for your hard work, you are greatly rewarded with excellent pay rates, flexi-hours, company uniform, out-of-hours management support, free expert training and weekly pay!
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply online or call one of the team at Quattro Healthcare on or pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job