Care Assistants required to work in Cramlington and surrounding areas for regular or adhoc shifts.
Our client is looking for experienced Care Assistants ( HCA ) with a minimum of 6 months UK residential setting experience dated in the last 3 years.
If you meet this criteria and can provide satisfactory references , Proof of National Insurance and show us you are confident to work in all areas of residential care which can include , but are not limited to :
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks such as laundry
- Promoting the privacy and dignity of residents at all times
- Providing person-centred care as per individual care plans
- Any other duties as reasonably required
Then please apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you.
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
Do not hesitate, apply today.
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"