Care Assistants required to work in Cramlington and surrounding areas for regular or adhoc shifts.
Our client is looking for experienced Care Assistants ( HCA ) with a minimum of 6 months UK residential setting experience dated in the last 3 years.
If you meet this criteria and can provide satisfactory references , Proof of National Insurance and show us you are confident to work in all areas of residential care which can include , but are not limited to :
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks such as laundry
- Promoting the privacy and dignity of residents at all times
- Providing person-centred care as per individual care plans
- Any other duties as reasonably required
Then please apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you.
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
Do not hesitate, apply today.
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.