Part-Time, Care Assistant & Companion, jobs, Redhill, Reigate & Tandridge, Surrey - No Experience Needed - We offer Award Winning paid Training.
It is a pleasure knowing there are people like you that love nothing more than caring for others and brightening someone’s day. After all, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone smile and making their lives that bit easier, sometimes by doing the simplest of things.Caring in your Community
If you live in the communities of Redhill, Reigate, Tandridge, Caterham, Coulsdon, , or nearby surrounding areas, then we would love to welcome you to the team.Who will I support?
You will be carefully matched and introduced to the person you will be supporting, and you will share a great relationship together. Your visits will never be rushed, and they are never less than 2 hours, meaning you spend quality time with the person we match you with.
Because you get to know one another well, the care that you would provide is never awkward, just natural. Some people worry about personal care, but people also have the wrong idea what personal care means - if this is something you are unsure about, we can explain this to you once you apply.
As a Care Assistant & Companion, the Care & Support an individual requires varies greatly, after all everyone is unique! All our clients vary from being very independent to some that need much more care and support. You could -
- Arrive with a smile for an early morning call.
- Prepare breakfast and assist someone with their morning routine whilst chatting away!
- Assisting with morning or evening routine, including toilet prompts, helping with washing, undressing, or brushing teeth.
- Prompt to take medication.
- Preparing lunch together, taking care of their nutrition is important.
- Maybe prompting them to use the toilet, to keep their routine.
- Going on outings, hospital visits or visiting the shops.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
- £10.15 - £11.40 per hour.
- 25p- 45p per mile mileage.
- Award Winning Paid Training.
- Flexible, Part-Time Hours available between 7am - 11pm (16-30 Hours per week).
- Working a Saturday or Sunday with days off in the week.
- We welcome applications from all age groups.
A Message from the Team
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
- Home Care
- Social Care
- Companion Care
- Older Adults
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'