We are looking for caring and compassionate Care Assistants & Companions living in the Warrington area of Cheshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a homecare organisation who were established by a family who wanted to improve the standard of care provided to vulnerable older people in their local community.
Experience is not essential, but you must be reliable, dedicated and have a strong desire to make a positive difference to people’s lives. However, it is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Come and work for an award-winning care provider with fantastic staff retention.
Our client was established in 2010 by a family’s own personal experience of finding care services. They are driven by the passion that they can positively transform a person’s life. They offer a recommended minimum of 1-hour visits as the people they support are at the centre of the high-quality care they provide. They do not offer short 15-minute visits. This gives you the opportunity to build a lasting relationship that matters.
Their staff matter to them too. They have been awarded as an Employer of the Year in the North West and won the award for the Best Independent Employer in Care, all of their staff speak highly of them. They recognise the importance of treating their staff well which is shown in their high staff retention. They achieved a 98% employee satisfaction score from an independent survey. They offer high level support towards further qualifications and excellent opportunities to progress, so who knows where this exciting opportunity may take you.
What will the role involve as their Care Assistant & Companion?
You will be matched to older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings.
- Prompting to take any medications.
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
- Being a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
Pay rates, hours & benefits:
- £8.25 - £10.00 per hour;
- Double time at bank holidays;
- Paid travel time and 15p per mile mileage allowance;
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs and availability including various full or part-time shift patterns including evenings and weekends, 16-30 hours per week;
- Bank hours also available;
- £100 refer a friend scheme;
- Investment in your development, support towards further NVQ qualifications;
- Excellent career progression opportunities;
- Annual staff awards, Christmas party and social committee ran by staff.
The biggest motivation for being a Care Assistant & Companion is the rewarding job in your local community and knowing you have made an older person’s day brighter.
If you are excited by this fantastic job opportunity to join a highly regarded homecare provider, then please click "apply."
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"