Are you looking for part-time hours and want to make a difference? We are looking for individuals to work one to one with an older person in your local community. As a Care Assistant & Companion your job would be helping them to stay independent in their own home as well continuing to do all the activities they love.
There is no upper age limit for applications, becoming a Care Assistant and Companion could be perfect for you? We have part-time jobs available in the High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Marlow, Chesham and surrounding areas of South Buckinghamshire.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship lead care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for cream tea!
You would be helping make these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
We will carefully match you to one or two older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings.
- Prompting to take any medications.
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
- Being a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
Benefits & Hours:
- £9.30 - £12.00 per hour, plus travel expenses;
- Part-time hours are available between 10-25 hours per week, there may be more hours available depending on your availability;
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you;
- Paid holidays and pension scheme;
- Excellent training is provided and there are potential career progression opportunities;
The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day as becoming a companion isn’t just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
In a recent employer engagement survey 100% were proud to work for our company and a massive 96% would recommend us as a good place to work, so we have a lot to offer you as a valued member of our team.
Do you have a big heart? Becoming a Care Assistant & Companion to an older adult is a wonderful job, so if you are excited by this opportunity we want to hear from you!
- Home Visits
- Companion Care
- Older Adults
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job