Are you looking for full or part-time hours and want to make a difference? We are recruiting individuals to work one to one with an older person in your local community. As a Care Assistant & Companion your job will be helping our clients to stay independent in their own home as well continuing to do all the activities they love.
There is no upper age limit for applications and becoming a Care Assistant and Companion could be perfect for you. We have part-time jobs available in the Epping, Loughton, Waltham Abbey, Ongar, Harlow and surrounding areas of Essex.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship-lead care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base and with the focus on companionship. Imagine yourself or a loved one having dementia but still being able to attend your dancing class on Saturdays, still being able to collect your pension or going into town midweek for a cream tea!
You could potentially help make these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
We will carefully match you to one or two older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This could include:
- Assisting with daily routine for mornings, lunchtimes and evenings.
- Assisting with personal care.
- Prompting to take medication.
- Taking clients out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Preparing meals and carrying out light household duties.
- Being a reliable companion and someone our clients can rely on.
Benefits & Hours
- Excellent pay rate of £9.50 - £18.00 per hour, plus mileage allowance;
- Flexible, full and part-time hours are available from 16-40 hours per week (unfortunately, we cannot offer block school or full-time hours due to the nature of the work);
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you;
- Excellent training is provided;
- Excellent career development opportunities as we want to invest in your future;
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day;
- Becoming a Companion isn’t just a job, it is very rewarding too!
Do you have a big heart? Becoming a Care Assistant & Companion to an older adult is a wonderful job, so if you are excited by this opportunity we want to hear from you.
- Home Care
- Home Visits
- Social Care
- Companion Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job