Care Assistant & Companion
Would you like to make a difference to an older adult in your local area by becoming a Care Assistant & Companion? We have people through Salford who need help, so they can stay living in their homes, including people in, Clifton, Eccles, Ellenbrook, Ellesmere Park, Irlams O’th’Height, Monton, Roe Green, Swinton, Walkden, Worsley, Blackley, Salford Quays and surrounding areas.
No experience necessary to apply for this job! Our client will train you up to be one of the best. However, it is essential that you have a UK driving licence and access to a vehicle, and a desire to make a difference.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning homecare provider who has just been awarded a CQC rating of 'Outstanding’, which is only given to the top 2% of UK care services! They aim to create a community of like-minded people who want to care, are proud to care and are trained to care. Providing a high quality, bespoke service, care and companionship is at the heart of what they do, and there is a fantastic team spirit between staff.
What are the potential pay and hours?
- £8.20 - £17.40 per hour;
- Plenty of opportunities to work evenings and weekends;
- Part time hours available, between 10-30 hours a week.
There are some awesome benefits too, including:
- Making a difference to someone’s everyday life!
- Competitive mileage allowance;
- Continuous training and support, with fantastic progression opportunities;
- Alzheimer’s City & Guilds training.
As their Care Assistant & Companion your responsibilities will include?
- Assisting them with their morning or bedtime routines;
- Prompting to take medication;
- Being a friend and good company;
- Preparing nutritious and hearty meals;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups;
- Attending doctors or hospital appointments.
If you are the caring, compassionate individual we are looking for and you are excited by this job opportunity, then please click "apply."
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job