EXPERIENCED or TRAINEE CARE WORKERS REQUIRED
"" Car, Fuel Card, Insurance Povided by ExcelCare24 ""
ExcelCare24 are currently recruiting for Experienced or Trainee Care Workers to join our dedicated team based in Wolverton, Milton Keynes. Due to new contracts we are expanding our domiciliary care services and require multiple applicants in the local area.
- *Car Supplied, No Fuel, Insurance & Maintenance Cost* (all transport costs covered so your weekly salary is yours without having to worry about fuel expenses for the coming week or maintenance to your own vehicle)
- £25 Incentive (terms & conditions apply)
- Weekly or Monthly Pay.
- Up to 28 days holiday pay per year.
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Employee Pension Scheme.
- Free Uniform.
- Flexible Working Hours or Full Time Work.
- Working with a Friendly & Supportive Team
- Full Induction, Support & Training
- Free Industry Recognised Training Courses & NVQ/QCF Qualifications.
- A Career Pathway with opportunities to get promoted
- Driving Licence (No Car Required)
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to attend training courses.
- Availability to Work in the Milton Keynes Area
We are seeking trustworthy, caring, friendly and motivated people who want to make a difference to people's lives, delivering outstanding care to our clients based in the Milton Keynes Area. We would welcome applications from people wanting to pursue a career in care (Experienced or New to Care) looking to work for a dedicated team.
- Personal Centred Caring
- Personal Care
- Food Preparation
- Domestic Duties
- Medication Administration & Support
ExcelCare24 are an independent care company, established in 2014, We hold contracts with Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire & Bedfordshire Councils and have an excellent reputation for providing dignified, personalised care that promotes the independence of people living in their own homes. We have achieved record success in 2015 to 2019 and are looking to continue this success through 2020 & beyond. Our clients range in age and support needs with the majority living with some form of dementia. We provide care services from 30-minute visits up to on-going 24-hour care.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a dedicated and valued care worker with ExcelCare24, please apply by responding to this advert with a copy of your CV or by calling us directly. Please ask for Stuart.
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'