Are you looking to progress your career in care? Are you looking for a full time temporary post (Maternity Cover) or a part time guaranteed hours contract?
Due to expansion and growth, SCRT are looking for enthusiastic Call Confirm Care Workers to join our team of Care Assistants in Straiton and the surrounding areas. In addition to covering care calls where required, you will be responsible for;
• Organising and coordinating Care Services
• Ensuring that the care worker rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned taking into account travel time
• Working with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels
• Planning and allocating care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker
• Liaising as necessary with partner professionals and organisations (e.g. social workers, GPS, nurses) in respect of developing and delivering holistic, person-centred packages of care
• Taking part in the On Call out of hours’ service as required
To join our team and make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable adults in these communities you will ideally have previous experience, however if you can demostrate fantasic organisational ability, then training and support will be provided.
Who would make an ideal Call Confirm Care Worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Comfortable being in a fast paced role.
• Comfortable using multiple computer systems
• High attention to detail.
• The ability to communicate with tact and sensitivity.
• The ability to remain calm under pressure.
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• A honest person, who acts with integrity and goes above and beyond.
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping
and light household duties.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have access to a vehicle. The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week. Successful applicants will be able to work on a rota basis and work alternate weekends.
We provide much more than just a care job; we offer fantastic training and development opportunities and have a clear internal promotion structure! SCRT are committed to developing your career.
As a Call Confirm Care Assistant for SCRT you’ll enjoy:
• Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.50 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with SVQ’s to Level 3*
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
The successful candidates are required to obtain or update a Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership through Disclosure Scotland. SCRT can assist you to obtain this.
SCRT is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
- Relationship Building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job