Our client, a medium size nursing home are looking for 5 care assistants
Main duties of the role of HCA - £7.91 weekdays/£8.14 on weekends:
• To assist qualified staff in providing the highest possible standard of care for patients.
• To assist patients with personal hygiene and toilet care needs - encouraging self-care whenever possible.
• To assist patients with mobility, moving and turning
• To assist in the distribution of drinks and meals and with feeding patients if necessary.
• To assist with the care of patients after death.
• To assist in organising and participating in social activities for residents and fund raising for resident’s outings etc.
• To listen and talk to patients, relatives and friends and report relevant information to trained staff
Location: Kenley/Purley area
Hours: Required to work a minimum of x3 12 hour shifts (8am-8pm or 8pm-8am).
Salary:£7.91ph week days & week nights & 8.41ph weekends (this equates to £8.62ph & £9.17ph for jobs with unpaid breaks)
Benefits: + free training + benefits +staff bus + free uniform +free staff lunch