Elderly Care Assistant, £7.89-£10.15 per hour, Bracknell
Your new company
My Client are looking for experienced Care Assistants to join their fast expanding team. They are one of the biggest Care Providers in the UK and are looking for friendly, caring individuals who have a passion for providing quality care and support.
Your new role
This role is an extremely rewarding role, In this role you will be expected to partake in:
- Social Activities - Accompanying people to medical appointments, day centres, shopping, and social events
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
- Practical Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing and cooking meals, and grocery shopping
- Specialised Care - Supporting people with more complex care needs such as, end of life care, supporting people with acquired brain injury or those living with a long term health condition.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need at least 6 months of experience as a care assistant, preferably in Elderly Care or a Residential Home Setting. Care Assistants will also need to be comfortable delivering personal care, as well as have a naturally caring and sociable personality.
What you'll get in return
Working for Hays as a Care Assistant has many benefits, including
- A Free Enhanced DBS
- Free Online Training Modules
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- Rewarding work in a friendly setting
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job