At Sanctuary Care we believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Our strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who will share our mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
Care Assistant - Bank
Brambles Residential Care Home, Birchfield Road, Headless Cross, Redditch, Worcestershire
£8.03 to £8.28 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
Hours as and when required to include Nights
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
Located in a residential area of Headless Cross in Redditch, Brambles Residential Care Home provides residential and dementia care for 64 residents. A stone’s throw from the Kingfisher Shopping Centre, our home is close to shops and the other attractions this bustling town has to offer.
Click here for further information about the home.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Paid breaks
- Enhanced rate of pay (dependent on qualifications)
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counseling as ?well as legal, financial and medical advice.
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Terms and Conditions apply
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance please contact Brambles Residential Care Home onand quote Ref: 42236
View the detailed Job Profile
Closing date: 10 December 2018
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time depending on application volumes; therefore an early submission of application is encouraged.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Care Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'