Help at Home are looking for compassionate bank staff based in our Extra Care Establishment in Glen Parva (LE2)
To join our team and make a real difference you will be passionate about supporting our clients to regain and maintain an independent lifestyle after illness or injury. No previous experience of delivering hands on care is required as full training is provided.
Who would make an ideal Care Assistant? We’re looking for people with the following attributes to join our team:
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to deliver delivering hands on care.
The hours are flexible as we are recruiting for Bank Staff only at this scheme. Ideally we need care staff who are able to support with covering last minute sickness and who are flexible with working late shifts and weekends.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• Competitive hourly rates from £7.83
• Further training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express
and many others*
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Help at Home is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job