Careline Solutions are looking for Care Assistants to work in residential care homes in Salisbury and the surrounding areas for some of our prestigious clients.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a caring nature and willingness to provide personal care to vulnerable adults with varied needs - dementia, learning disability, mental health, physical disability and the elderly.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Right to work in the UK.
- Previous experience within the Care Sector.
- Current DBS or are willing to apply for DBS.
- Have a passion to deliver great care and support.
- Be willing to deliver personal care to certain tenants.
- A good command of both written and verbal English.
- Competitive rates of pay from £8.00 - £10.00 per hour.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible hours that suit your lifestyle.
- A 24hr 365 days of the year on call support team.
This is a great opportunity, so if you would like to start taking control of your working hours while earning significantly more money please apply now.
- Health Care
- Learning Disabilities
- Elder Care
- Support Workers