We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in the Radlett area.
They are seeking full time care assistants for their 51 bedded Residential with Nursing Home. The home specialises in dementia, old age and Alzheimer's care. The homes' most recent CQC report is 'GOOD' in all areas.
Rate - £8.23 per hour
Contracts - full-time only
Shifts - days and nights available
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Supporting the HCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
- Following residents specific care plans
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain residents dignity and independence
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care/Nursing home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
Remedicare Staffing -
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'