Care and Support workers EARLY AM and WEEKENDS
WEEKEND SHIFTS AND 7AM STARTS!
please note you must have 6 months UK care Experience and your own vehicle and a full UK driving license to apply for this role.
£9.00 - £10.50 - Sat/Sun
- Weekly Pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Block hours available at one location
- Minimum visit time is 1 hour
- NO 30 min calls NO 15 min calls
- 24/7 365 on call support team
- Realistic travel time ALWAYS given
- Organised and regular weekly rotas
- Paid Mileage (20p/pm)
- Varied client base working with private clients and local governments, social services and the NHS.
- Further development (NVQs Student nurse support, complex care training)
- High quality training instructed by registered U.K. Nurses
- Pension & Holiday, use of company car if 25+, brands scheme, vouchers given for member of the month and exceptional contributions.
We have a Fun & Friendly team, Prestige Nursing Ltd is under new management & we have lots of exciting opportunities available and a thriving client base which is why we need dynamic individuals to come on board and help us provide much needed support to the community. You will share your expertise and skills with service users and colleagues and ensure you promote good health and safety at all times. You will be required to maintain reports and engage in regular communication with the branch manager, Social services, the local council and the NHS. Please be aware you must be a driver with your own vehicle to apply for this role.
Working areas Ipswich central, Kesgrave, Chantry, Stoke, Whitehouse/Whitton/Sproghton, Nacton/Rushmere/Otley, Woodbridge, Martlesham, Felixstowe.
Typical duties include Personal care, Hoisting, Stand aids, First aid, Social support work (assisting to pay bills, shopping, leisure and social activities, assisting a client in organising or planning, reporting and communicating with the office, reporting any issues or concerns with clients to the correct person(s), personal hygiene, food and meal prep, swimming and exercise.
- NVQ 2 Health and social Care - 18 Months UK Care Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"