Salary: Start at £8.21 (Depending on experience)
Location: Cygnet Coventry (CV2 4FN)
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious and confident care & support worker.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
Support workers with interests in care, responsibility & new challenges are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!Your Day-to-Day…
You’ll be working 40hours a week in a specialist inpatient service with women across 3 wards with a step down facility also forming part of the pathway.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our service users, patients & residents
- Provide guidance and encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator and a good team player
- Sensitive and intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If interested, please forward your cv to
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'