Care & Support Worker
Salary: £19,656 per annum.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
- Provide guidance and encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Behaviour analysis, formulation and support
- Goal setting and person cantered care planning to support individuals to be discharged from hospital
- Maintenance of Physical and Mental health
- Increasing independence
- Alternative Communication strategies
- Support in activities of daily living
- Accessing the community
- Maintaining relationships with family and friends
- Educational, vocational and leisure opportunities
- Maintaining a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator and a good team player
- Sensitive and intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme including the Nurse Apprenticeship Scheme
- Weekly reflective practice and regular CPD events
- The opportunity for career progression
- Free uniforms and meals provided when on shift
- Excellent transport links to the hospital
- Flexible working with opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice
If interested, please forward your cv to
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Rated Good in all areas by CQC, Cygnet Brunel is a Neuropsychiatry service for men with an acquired brain injury and mental health diagnosis. We have 32 beds across 4 wards and support individuals with a range of needs, including physical and mental health needs, managing complex behaviours and supporting individuals with all activities of daily living including personal care. Registered with the Independent Neurorehabilitation Alliance, Cygnet Brunel has been open for 18 months and we are looking for support workers who match our values to further shape the service as it continues to grow.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'