Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector. In helping us deliver outstanding healthcare you’ll be making a real difference to residents and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
At CAS, we believe that every person contributes to make our close-knit team inspiring. We share a passion of inspiring the people in our care, as well as each other. As a part of our team, you can share our passion of helping others too.
Chaseways is a NEW enhanced community residential home providing outcome focused care for adults with moderate / severe learning disability, who may have behaviours that challenge and associated complex needs.
In this role you’ll:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
- Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
- Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard residents
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- A full driving licence*.
- Opportunity for overtime
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Regular coaching and support
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job