Care and Support Worker
Location: Cannock, Staffordshire
Salary: £7.50 - £8.60 per hour
About the company:
Our client is an established provider of first-class care to adults in their own homes and need committed people to work with their expanding group of customers.
Duties of the Care and Support worker:
- Provide support for clients in multiple settings, whilst observing safe working practices within legal guidelines.
- Work in accordance to a care plan.
- Support and encourage clients to live as independently as possible
- Ensure the clients' privacy, personal choice, and dignity is maintained at all times.
- Assist and clients by providing personal care when required.
- Provide support, advocacy and information to the client.
- Accompany and support the client to participate in community activities, or complete tasks for themselves such as shopping or paying bills.
- Assist clients with food preparation
- Keep accurate records in relation to care plans, reports, or any other documentation
- Complete any other duties that can be reasonably expected within the scope of a care role
Requirements of the Care and Support Worker:
- Candidates need to hold a full driving license and have access to reliable transport!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team environment
- Able to adapt to a person centred, outcome focused approach
- Be reliable, punctual and flexible
- Excellent customer relationship skills
Care and Support Worker Benefits:
- Travel time between calls paid
- Mileage contribution paid
- Free Uniform
- Free training, to include e-learning and practical learning sessions
- Free Continuing Professional Development
- Flexible working hours (within an agreed availability) and a variety of work
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Care and Support Worker role is right for you thenplease apply today!