At CAS Behavioural Health you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on residents and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to residents’ care with us.
Eleni House is a specialist 8 bed residential home for adults with learning disabilities, who may also have additional complex needs. We provide longer term placement for adults who require a supportive home, with round the clock care.
There are eight bedrooms, four of which are en-suite. The bedrooms are furnished to a high standard and there is also a bathroom with specialist bath to suit the needs of our residents. Residents at Eleni House are encouraged to personalise their bedroom to their own taste. There are spacious communal living and dining rooms for residents use as well as its own sensory room.
Eleni House is situated in Colchester which is Britain’s oldest recorded town. Colchester is a thriving, modern town with many great attractions including Colchester Zoo and Colchester Castle Museum. Colchester has excellent shopping facilities and many amenities for residents. The coast is a short drive away and London is accessible by regular rail links with journeys taking under an hour.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
• Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard residents
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• A full driving licence*.
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job