Beacon House is an enhanced community residential home providing outcome focused care for adults with learning disabilities, who may have behaviours that challenge and associated complex needs.
At CAS Behavioural Health you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on residents and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to residents’ care with us.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
• Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard residents
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job