This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
We have a number of residential community specialist homes providing outcome focused care for adults with learning disabilities, who may have behaviours that challenge and associated complex needs.
In this role you’ll:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
- Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
- Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard residents
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- A full driving licence preferred
- Opportunity for overtime
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Regular coaching and support
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Free meals on duty.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job