At CAS Behavioural Health you’ll be exposed to the realities of healthcare delivery at the highest level, ensuring you continue to learn and build new skills as you develop.
Our reputation for quality and innovation makes us an excellent choice at this key time, and means you’ll be able to build your experience whilst making a real difference to residents outcomes.
Advance your career with us in the ideal atmosphere to help you grow.
Lowry House in Hyde is a 12 bed community specialist residential home providing outcome focused care for adults with learning disabilities, who may have behaviours that challenge and associated complex needs.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
• Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard residents
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want an opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job