Would you like a truly rewarding career that gives you job satisfaction by helping others?
Do you want to be part of a team who deliver excellent high quality care?
Our staff provide care and support giving our customers the opportunity, motivation and confidence to regain skills they may have lost as a consequence of poor health, disability or an accident.
We are looking for caring, compassionate people who would like to make a difference to the lives of our customers in the South Somerset and surrounding areas.
No experience is necessary as you will be given full training and support, as well as opportunities to gain qualifications whilst working for us. All we ask is that you are passionate about helping people to live their lives.
To join our team as a we are looking for:
• Flexible hours available to include alternate weekends, we will work with you to create set shift patterns (Guaranteed hours are available)
• Preferably a car driver
• A compassionate individual with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• An active team player who is able to work autonomously when required
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Entry rate £7.83 per hour (£8.22 per hour with QCF Level 2 in Care).
The weekend rate is £9.03 per hour (£9.42 per hour with QCF Level 2 in Care).
Benefits of working with us:
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• £100 welcome voucher paid after completion of probationary period
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• £400 Refer a Friend Scheme
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
If you would like to make a difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"